Central Dredging Association (CEDA) will be the organizer of the UK technical seminar: Delivering Connectivity – the role of dredging in major infrastructure projects.
To seminar will be held at the Institution of Civil Engineers London office on Tuesday, December 1st 2015.
For the technical seminar, CEDA UK will showcase a number of exciting, major infrastructure projects where dredging is a key component.
CEDA expert speakers will introduce the projects and highlight the role of dredging in projects as diverse as bridges, tunnels, canals and other major infrastructure.
- Michael Fitzsimons, General Manager, Jan de Nul – Widening and Deepening the Panama Canal;
- Hans de Wit, Managing Director, Tunnel Engineering Consultants (Royal HaskoningDHV) – Dredging in Immersed Tunnelling;
- Cormac Carville, Engineer, VolkerStevin – Vessel relocation works for the Thames Tideway Tunnel;
- Ewen Macdonell, Communication Liaison Officer, Forth Crossing Bridge Constructors Joint Venture – The Forth Replacement Crossing;
- Ton Van Der Plas, Project Manager Marine Works and Ton Fijen, Technical Director, Tidal Lagoon Power – Dredging activities in tidal lagoon construction.